Travel with Sunbuns - Latest News

A complete list of my new blogs (January 2019):

Follow me on Twitter:
@sunbuns or @cmnm (both are open to all)

Take a glance through my Guys Into CMNM Blog.

Visit our Clothed Man / Naked Man (CMNM) website (includes social networks) and a CMNM Events and Info Links

See list of upcoming CMNM events on Eventbrite:
CMNM Events: See list of upcoming CMNM events on Eventbrite:

Friday, June 29, 2007

bjorn.jpg 543×1015 pixels


bjorn.jpg 543×1015 pixels
Originally uploaded by benja13c
TPMpix says:
Björn Johan Andrésen (born 26 January 1955, in Stockholm, Sweden) is a Swedish actor and musician. He is most famous for playing the fourteen-year-old Tadzio in Luchino Visconti's 1971 film adaptation of the Thomas Mann novella Death in Venice.

Extract from article:-

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bj%C3%B6rn_Andr%C3%A9sen


sunbuns says:
I'd almost forgotten about Tadzio and the real actor who played him. I wonder what Bjorn it up to now (he's in his 50s). It's a shame that men that age (I getting up there too) have to be so secretive about admiring young men.
Only a century or two ago, 14-15 was marrying age for some men and most women - mainly because life expectancy was so short.
Now if you show interest of ANY kind of kids this age, you are suspected of the most horrendous of crimes against humanity.
Posted 6 minutes ago. ( permalink | delete | edit )

sunbuns later wrote after a bit of research:
Personal Quotes by Bjorn Andresen (at IMDb - Intl Movie Database)

Björn Andrésen said about his movie career:

"It's very different now, but you can see why most actors would avoid homosexual roles....After I was in 'Death in Venice,' so many papers in America wrote that I was homosexual. All from one movie! I kept having to say no, no, which makes me sound desperate or prejudiced...So I think for me I'm better being far away from all that."

"I was just sixteen and Visconti and the team took me to a gay nightclub. Almost all the crew were gay. The waiters at the club made me feel very uncomfortable. They looked at me uncompromisingly as if I was a nice meaty dish. I knew I couldn't react. It would have been social suicide. But it was the first of many such encounters."

"My career is one of the few that started at the absolute top and then worked its way down. That was lonely."

Kind of sad, isn't it? I wonder if such a thing could or would happen nowadays. For example, will Daniel Radcliffe regret starring in Equus on London's West End while he was also a 'child-teen' star in Harry Potter. Some how I don't think so, but...

No comments: