particularly by str8 or clothed men when you are in 'nude' situations. I don't consider this blatant or in-your-face exhibitionism - for me, it is a sort of sensuous and partly innocent accident flashing or being seen naked (or purpose) where nudity might be expected. I find it even hotter and more sexually stimulating when the guys doing the looking are either supposedly straight or are themselves clothed. It's great when they take notice or when you can tell that they kind of like the experience (or the freedom and license) to get naked them. Many don't need to get permission and quite a few don't care or even notice, but you know never what will happen or how they might react - there are surprising results sometimes - and far from bad ones.
A few weeks ago a posted question came from somebody on another board:
I am staying in a budget hotel next week with shower and toilet in the hallway. Stayed there before and tried the basic stuff. Like walking to the shower and up and down the corridors in underwear, and even nude, but was, as far as I know, never seen.
Does anyone have any creative ideas to show off or to risk being seen in this situation? Perhaps I can post some pics of your fantasy..
Here is how I responded to the guy's request for suggestions:
I had a conference in Honolulu and had planned to stay in a shared hotel room with a str8 buddy. As it turns out, my friend is not going to make it (his wife is coming along), so I made a reservation for a large (10 bed) dorm room in one of these hotels. It sounds like I might had more luck to choose the small dorm room (just 4 beds) since it might be more conducive to a break-out jo sessions. I know I'll be horny as hell and probably not get a wink of sleep - just hearing out guys breathing / turning over / adjust clothes / and the normal sounds of sleeping turns me on like crazy. I don't know what I'll do if one of them is audibly (or visibly) beating off. Still, I'd love to hear more.
I'll be at a hostel next week Feb It's more like budget hotel with shared rooms 4 to 8 people in either co-ed or female only room. However, it's actually rare to have a coed dorm room be that. single women at a hostel rarely stay in a dorm so they are mostly all male guests -- but some regular hotels and inns have larger rooms where guests/strangers who don't know each other share at least a WC/shower but also the bedroom (and lounge/ en suite facilities (kitchen / bathroom etc).
Here are my suggestions for the hotel you've chosen:
( I think you only have a shared bath/toilet . But it really all depends on the actual place and how lucky (popular LOL) you are with the other guests).
Whether it's a true hostel situation or just a hotel that's cheaply built; changes how you can set up a flash - we're obviously talking about innocent exposure (and kind of CMNM - not a full-on shove -hard cock in their face). If you can do that kind, you probably would NOT be asking for advice.
So it depends on the rooms (size and number of beds shared if at all) the layout of rooms and hallways, number of floors, how big (or small) the bath /toilet (in Europe (and Japan) it's ,always separate but not in North America.
Other important things are who are the guests - backpackers - young, free-minded and playful or staid conservative hardline tourist or locals who are just too stingy to stay at more expensive hotels (no offense - I'Ve stayed at many a budget hotel myself - there are many reasons to do so - than just saving money - friendliness, personal attention and a chance to talk to local owners (who are more likely to own and run it themselves) etc,..
1) Leave the door unlocked - even if you are NOT 'surprised' once when somebody embarrassingly open it while you're nude..for example they open the door and then close it quickly after getting a glimpse of you - (even though you did see or don't acknowlege having seen them)
at least , he will know that there is a good possibility of it happening again (you've established a 'predictable' pattern ) so he might just deliberating sneak open the door the next time for a better look or just swing it back wide to give somebody else a look.
2) Stay at least 3 nights - if you can. Notice other's habits/timing for taking showering (or needing the bathroom) -- then make sure you're there before during or after - in some states of undress.
3) Sometimes you can time it so well that you can be ready with all your stuff and clutching your towel loosely around your waste.. and then look disappointed if he makes in in before you. if he hesitate just say you won't be long or you're in a rush to an appointment so ask if you can jump inthe shower quickly ahead of him - while he shaves ...
4) If it's the reverse you get in first but see that he was wanting to shower/use the bath too (he's got his shower gear etc). You can suggest he go first IF you can get started with shaving -- then you can come in too and strip naked and shave until he gets finished with his shower. and comes out to dry.
5) Use the shared bath/shower on another floor - then you have an excuse to be half-naked (skimpy towel that seems to be falling down by inself ) for a long distance... People want notice unless - for example, you ride up and down on the elevator naked to visit many floors.
6) Pretend to go to a room (on the same or different floor where you KNOW there is not guest) - you can see the key has not been picked up - there are not footsteps at all from the room directly above yours.
Then act like you're trying to get into visit that 'empty' room's guest - wearing only your underwear or skimpy towel -- you can knock of the door just as someone opens to come out or when the elevator opens -- knock and whisper a name but drop something -- bending over to pick it up you 'accidentally' loose grip on the towel around your naked loins - IT'S OLD comedy routine but it works because most people are embarrassed for you NOT because of you. If you clumsy -looking enough, sometimes people will even reach out to help you retrieve something - like the towel. and then you can turn to be red-faced with mocked shame...
The problem with this one is that you can't be sure the person who will view is male or female.
7) Another way to so pretend to be mistaken about a friend's room number. Most people won't open for a complete stranger but if you are insistent and seem to KNOW a real person who you know is 'inside' - most people will open the door to correct your error - out of kindness - If they don't or won't, and just yell through the door then nothing's been harmed.
If they do open it without speaking to you first, you can just pretend to be expecting your 'friend' and start to come in through the door - but you'LL SO surprised that the person is NOT who you were expecting that you drop your shower/bath gear and then loose hold of the towel trying to catch the shampoo bottle. It's better if you actually do have your hands full or are holding something else because the 'normal 'reaction would be to turn or to try to cover your genitals. The guy (hopefully you'll get one 50%of the time) will either look up at your face (either before or after he looks right at your cock). If it's noticeable he's not completely disgusted or seems to find it amusing, then smile and apologize and explain that you thought Hans/George was in this room and you needed to give him an urgent message - all the while still not covering up and even almost or dropping something else (unbreakable) to that the guy (guest) has to get down and look up to see from a 'better' angle. Your cock should have swelled a bit now -- so he'll show even more appreciation in his eyes or make it clear that he wants you to leave.
Final suggestion, next time try a hostel - you're in a room all the time with men - so you can be as naked as much as you can get away with it-- the bath/shower is attached usually so you can freely go back and forth in the nude to your own ..
Nowadays.. I'm sure that might be one reason that advertize these rooms as MIXED or COED - but - in truth - only a group of women would stay in a mixed group room - usually then the hotel clerk puts that group by itself. Also there are women only group rooms - so it's very like you'll only be put in a room with men.
What I hate is when I am the ONLY person in the room. Sometimes if the hostel is not busy -they will put a lone 'wolf' - single older guys into one of the doubles/couples rooms (for the same price ) but sometimes I think it's just them taking a precaution - or out of respect for the noise that younger (under 26) supposedly make. Frankly I LIKE the noise they make - that's why I'm staying in the hostel (that and the opportunity to see and be seen naked). Still it is lucky to happen because most people are stranger than they are normal around strangers. LOL
.. I'll let you know how my trip to one goes next week.
By the way, there are many chances to do get naked in public bath (baden ) and spas or hot springs. In Japna there are onsen (hot springs resort - where you can also get a day-pass just for the indoor and outdoors hot pools); there are even still pubic baths - sento - where you pay about 4$ to sit naked among or across from other men (sometimes young men and teens - but all ages) and wash and soap your body-- paying special attention to scrubbing your cock and balls. and then soak nude in the hot communal pool (after rinsing). It's a tradition that is rapidly dying out.
Any ideas or experiences about a flashing at 8 person hostel room (it may be coed)? It's in Honolulu and I don't know the shower set-up -since shower stall or communal (I hope).
The spirit is willing but the flash is week day and weekend!