Travel with Sunbuns - Latest News

A complete list of my new blogs (January 2019):

Follow me on Twitter:
@sunbuns or @cmnm (both are open to all)

Take a glance through my Guys Into CMNM Blog.

Visit our Clothed Man / Naked Man (CMNM) website (includes social networks) and a CMNM Events and Info Links

See list of upcoming CMNM events on Eventbrite:
CMNM Events: See list of upcoming CMNM events on Eventbrite:

Monday, December 26, 2016

Asian Guys Freeballing - Dialogue


 



















Excepts from an online dialogue about freeballing, men in Asia, and accidently exposing (to family members) Oh, those embarassing moments....
=======================================
FB23 wrote: Hey, I'm from Singapore. 23 chinese. i've been freeballing since Junior College. tats little experience in the art as compared to most of the guys here. wanna know are there any guys from Singapore who dig having no underwear binding your goods?

I'm now studying at uni. I started out mornings wearing some snug jeans to school. Sometimes when i get horny, I have major hardons. No one could see me in the back rows and I sometimes rub my jeans under the desk. I reached that point where I really needed to blow, but also I know its wrong and would be a mess. It felt so good. Doing my situps nvr felt so liberating too. Haha. Doing my chin ups was also a breeze, i could feel the wind rush up round my cock. really quite shiok. Wonder if the guy helping me knew a not.

I've seen guys walking in the heartlands and its almost certain they dont wear undies, i mean, their bulge is quite obvious under their cotton berms and u can almost see it swinging. Do u know what i mean? My point is although i freeball more nowadays, i still dont dare to go out like those guys. But i really wanna be one of those guys. Recently bought some similar berms from the pasar malam but i'm hesitant to wear it without undies. any Help?

freeballing is definitely a lifestyle choice for me. never felt more liberated. only thing is how people may view my bulging crotch whenever i get hard, especially in sch. haha. might be fun....
====================================== Sunbuns wrote back:
Hey, guy. I'm surprised nobody has written back to congratulate you on choosing the freeballing lifestyle. I was away from my PC since Dec 22 or I would have done so sooner.Some of the 'side-effects' you've mentioned are pretty common and you are NOT be the first guy who gets horny enough in long lectures to rub his cock and fantasizing about something or somebody else. 

Hey, you don't even have to be freeballing to get that way but I think the initial few weeks of fb only heightens your awareness of your body, your cock and your sense of manhood. Keep it up and let us know how things are coming along [pun intended].
============================
Thanks really for the msg and the motivation. I've been going without undies all this while and am really getting the hang of it, haha, pun intended. The only incident worth mentioning is probably that i kinda flashed my mum the other day while dozing of on the sofa. I was wearing those short shorts that they sell at the market and was sure i had a semi-erection going on. What I wasn't sure was that my erection had actually gone down my leg hole and the fabric and ride up while i laid there. I only realize it when my mom just stood there with her mop in one hand. Worse thing was that i got more and more aroused when i became conscious that someone was looking. My cock erected fully and pushed back fabric to literally reveal itself to my mum in all its glory. And I didn't wana get up at all cause i really had no idea how to respond. i had to wait and pretend to be dozing the whole time til she went away before i quietly crept back to my room so u can kinda say that my mum saw my really hard cock! Luckily, she didn't mention it at all after that U're from? Singapore? How old are u? When did u start freeballing?
=========================
As a teen, my Mom discovers evidence of my masturbation

FB23, well, I am not sure if you are totally embarrassed by your mom catching you in a state of erection while freeballing or if you found it
somewhat stimulating. It was bad enough for me when I mom found the dirty towel I had been using to wipe up cum after I masturbated (when I was a high school student). She had evidently gone through my drawers and found it buried at the back where I thought it was hidden. She brought it to me later, all washed and folded, and said something like - "it would be better to use paper tissue." I was mortified.

No, I'm not from Singapore, but like to travel there - although it is more often a stopping point on the way elsewhere. I often travel and still have business connections in Japan where I used to live. So I get to China, Thailand, Malaysia, etc - often via Singapore (or Hong Kong). You asked about me -- you can find some of my details and also my blog at: http://www.justusboys.com/members/sunbuns99/ 

Actually, that is one thing I really like about the http://www.freeballing.com site - it is not generally a cruising zone - guys don't generally ask about intimate details or look for hook-up (sexual encounters) while posting on this site. That generally happens elsewhere - such as http://www.dudesnude.com or http://www.manhunt.net or
 http://www.gay.com
I do find all types of men attractive - both culturally and physically. -- I am not simply interested in one type either, but there are certainly some great looking Asian guys. Yes, I do recognize that there is as much physical differences between men from various regions of Asian as there are between Latinos and Scandinavians. I am not really sure people who haven't spent a lot of time travelling or who don't live in as ethnically diverse places - -such as a city like Singapore, Toronto, New York City, Honolulu, or San Francisco, or London, that they will readily recognize physical difference between individuals that they broadly classify as white, hispanic or asian, etc. [Look closely at the pic - the 3 guys are clearly freeballing. What's more - you can see that the middle guy is also peek-a-boo flashing - which I find totally hot!]

This photos (left) is of a real guy and really cute too (a Dudesnude member) - -who is an artist and model living in the US - whose ethnic origin is Vietnamese. From his other pics, I think he must freeball - he is sounds from this his work and his own self-description to be a really cool guy too.


There are a huge number of people of Chinese origin in Singapore, but it is quite a diverse city-state - with many other people too. I always tell my friends -- Singapore is the best place to enjoy "Asia for Beginnners" - it has a very unique mix of cultures. Pic on the right is from Andy Loh's collection on Flickr. Great looking guy into freeballing in jeans.



  

No comments: