Travel with Sunbuns - Latest News

A complete list of my new blogs (January 2019):

Follow me on Twitter:
@sunbuns or @cmnm (both are open to all)

Take a glance through my Guys Into CMNM Blog.

Visit our Clothed Man / Naked Man (CMNM) website (includes social networks) and a CMNM Events and Info Links

See list of upcoming CMNM events on Eventbrite:
CMNM Events: See list of upcoming CMNM events on Eventbrite:

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Gay nude beaches in the Tokyo area

I got a direct message (very rare actually) from JguyUSguy, asking me to add something to this forum's discussion about Gay and nude beaches in the Tokyo area. Imgres-5

I'm grateful for all the posts of KazFan (KF) and others since I really hadn't known much about those 'gay' beaches in Kanagawa. Although I had heard that they existed, I have actually never been to Kugenuma and Kotsubo (also cruising or gay hookup spots) Imgres


鵠沼 小坪 ハッテン場

I usually get naked anywhere that I can't be seen. Though that makes about 80% of the greater Tokyo area out of bounds, it doesn't mean totally that you can't get naked in public or sunbathe in the semi-nude or as naked as you dare. I do it a lot during Imgres-3 September (and even up into October) -- as long as the sun is shining and the temperature is not too low to be unbearable (or should I say 'unbare-able' ? (smile)).



Sunbunz_TamaRiver2011 1) My locale of choice for getting bare is Tama River, while I have also done so on the Arakawa
River, too. There are public recreation lands and park-like areas along all the rivers in and around Tokyo so that it's possible to get naked in public and have adequate privacy to NOT get local people alarmed or calling the police. They either don't see me (because I'm invisible (grin)... white foreigner -- or they don't want to see a naked white middle-aged man (for whatever reason), or they just are looking to see anything. I'm convinced too that - even when they do actually notice, they don't have the guts or the indignation to rush off and complain or phone the police, probably because they are sure how to explain that they have been spying on a white naked guy who's quietly and discreetly sunning himself nude (or apparently so). Most people would have to come right up to me to determine - in fact, if I'm fully exposing and not just wearing Imgres-1 a tiny g-string bikini.

To make a long story a bit shorter (he he), I can suggest these for Maddog:

2) There is a roof-top sunning space at least two of the 24-Kaikan gay sauna / hotels. The one
in Shinjuku is nice and also convenient. You are NOT supposed to be completely nude while sunning on top of the 7th floor. There are two surveillance video cams, but if you place yourself strategically out of camera view, you can get completely naked and also erect. There is not sexual play allowed because of the neighboring buildings, but the shower area is enclosed. Obviously, if you're horny, you can avail yourself of the many men who have a taste for white cock and ass.


Imgres-6 I was there yesterday and the guy lying across from me was totally erect under his extremely small swimsuit.
I usually just wear the little hand towel around my waist and enjoy the sunshine and sometimes the looks of my fellow sunbathers.
Note: During inclement weather or if there is a threat of thunderstorms (or typhoon), the sunning roof is closed. It's also closed and locked after 6pm everyday since they don't want people up there a night (screwing around).

3) Odaiba is also a place where you can sunbathe (almost nude). I'm talking actually about the
man-made islands just off shore from the far right hand end of the beach (Odaiba Beach Park, virtually under the Tokyo Rainbow Bridge).
It can get chilly without clothes when the wind blows and the temp has chilled off, but I've done it discreetly (avoid exposing too much when the tourist boats pass) even later in the year than October.

A friend of mine from Kyushu will be coming for a visit soon (Oct 1-2), so I'm hoping to take him to Imgres-4 sunbathe nude with me to one of these places.

4) I'd love to start a men's nudist social club for the greater Tokyo area. We could have both gay only or straight-friendly events such as beach parties, picnics, outings to the local gay spots (infamously cruisy or not), and also just create our own outdoor nudist day camp (clandestinely) at Tama River, Arakawa, etc.

Imgres-2 Obviously, when it's raining or cold, the nudist events could be held indoors.

Anybody up for the idea?


See more info about the gay beaches in Kanagawa see links below:


















Posted 18 September 2011 02:14 AMon JguyUSguys



No comments: