Travel with Sunbuns - Latest News

A complete list of my new blogs (January 2019):

Follow me on Twitter:
@sunbuns or @cmnm (both are open to all)

Take a glance through my Guys Into CMNM Blog.

Visit our Clothed Man / Naked Man (CMNM) website (includes social networks) and a CMNM Events and Info Links

See list of upcoming CMNM events on Eventbrite:
CMNM Events: See list of upcoming CMNM events on Eventbrite:

Monday, March 22, 2010

[Out here] New comment on a post.

I'm on vacation now and starting to gear up for a gay old time in my last week in Hawaii.
So I'll write to my Japanese buddy who lives in America.
Toshi,
  I wish you were here in Hawaii. I'm at my vacation house, thinking of you and getting naked, too. Tonight I am going to go snorkeling and diving on the Kona side of the Big Island.
Have fun in Cancun.
Kelly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can you please write something about your or other guys penises ? do you like big ones or small ones better ? do you think you have a big one ( i think your dick looks great, btw) since when do you show it so open ?