Travel with Sunbuns - Latest News

A complete list of my new blogs (January 2019):

Follow me on Twitter:
@sunbuns or @cmnm (both are open to all)

Take a glance through my Guys Into CMNM Blog.

Visit our Clothed Man / Naked Man (CMNM) website (includes social networks) and a CMNM Events and Info Links

See list of upcoming CMNM events on Eventbrite:
CMNM Events: See list of upcoming CMNM events on Eventbrite:

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Welcome to Fire Island, boys!

These photos remind me so much of the nude/gay beach at Gandia, Spain (about one hour south of Valencia). I was there recently and saw scenes just like the ones in these pics. It was a long walk (about 1.5 miles at least) from the main beach-side resort at Playa de Gandia north up to spot with nothing - no shops or water or restrooms.


I have actually never been to Fire Island (Long Island, NY) so now I know what I have been missing (or not - as the case may be). Like Gandia's gay beach, I wonder if there was a lot of cruising going on in the dunes up behind and beyond the main beach. While there was some cruising, it seems that many men were reluctant to engage in sex out in the open - although I saw at least a couple of hook-ups. Unfortunately, I couldn't get such luck.



The above amateur photographs were forwarded in a group message ----------
From: atitlan on his [ymna2] Yahoo group and [ymna] google groups.


__

No comments: