Travel with Sunbuns - Latest News

A complete list of my new blogs (January 2019):

Follow me on Twitter:
@sunbuns or @cmnm (both are open to all)

Take a glance through my Guys Into CMNM Blog.

Visit our Clothed Man / Naked Man (CMNM) website (includes social networks) and a CMNM Events and Info Links

See list of upcoming CMNM events on Eventbrite:
CMNM Events: See list of upcoming CMNM events on Eventbrite:

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Barcelona beach 1&2

It's been a wish for quite some time to visit the nude and gay beaches around Barcelona, and, of course, Sitges.
I was really hoping to do that this summer (actually early September), but while I am going to Spain on business at that time, I can't spend any time in Barcelona.   So .. it's kind of ironic that these 'happy' reminders of what I'm missing come along.  

The above photos were forwarded in a group message from: atitlan on his [ymna2] Yahoo group.

No comments: